TSB Festival of Lights
4th, 11th, 18th January 2020
The TSB Festival of Lights transforms Pukekura Park into a beautiful illuminated night-time wonderland!
Book your FREE seat with us on the official festival buses, proudly supported by the TSB Community Trust, and get there conveniently and in style.
Tranzit are the preferred transport partner of the festival and have exclusive parking which provides easy access to guests on board. All guests receive a brochure and map on arrival.
Travel dates are the 4th, 11th and the 18th January 2020. Check out the official festival page for more information about the festival including performances on these nights - www.festivaloflights.nz
All bookings will close off at midday on the Friday before the trip – there will be no bookings after this close off time.Please note a minimum of 10 bookings per bus will be required for the trip to go ahead in the event of this not being met – passengers will be advised on the Friday afternoon.
- Hawera – i-site 6.50 pm
- Eltham – opposite BP Service Station 7.10 pm
- Stratford – opposite i-SITE 7.20 pm
- Inglewood – New World 7.40 pm
- Urenui outside Motel 7.15 pm
- Waitara New World Queen Street 7.30 pm
- Bell Block Warehouse Bus stop 7.45 pm
- Opunake - Sandfords Event Centre 7.00 pm
- Okato - 4 Square 7.30 pm
- Oakura – by Hall bus stop 7.45 pm
Return buses depart front main entrance to Pukekura Park at 10.30pm.
For any queries, questions relating to the shuttles and the festival please contact the NPDC Contact Centre on 06 759 6060 or email the festival team at email@example.com
The cost of the tour includes
- Hawera Hawera – i-site 6.50 pm
- Eltham Eltham – opposite BP Service Station 7.10 pm