Toast Martinborough 2022
20 November 2022
Have a great day out with Toast and Tranzit.
Enjoy a fantastic day at Toast 2022 - choose a bus and ticket package or scroll down to select a seat on the Tranzit bus from Palmerston North, Wellington or Wairarapa towns.
The cost of the tour includes
Please take a few minutes to read through these terms and conditions before you book
1. Reservations are essential - Bookings close 5pm Sunday 13 November 2022 or when fully sold.
2. These are pre-book and pre-pay services only. Limited event tickets available for packages.
3. Cancellations required before 5.00pm Sunday 13 November 2022 Applies to bus transport cancellation only. Refunds cannot be given for packages (transport and event ticket purchased together).
4. Cancellation fee of $10.00 per person applies
5. No alcohol or smoking is permitted on the bus.
6. Toilets are not available on the bus, please make use of the facilities before boarding the bus as out of respect for the other passengers there are no toilet stops.
7. Consumption of hot food will not be permitted onboard.
8. Tranzit cannot be held responsible for any ‘Passengers’ left behind at the end of the festival; this responsibility falls on the individual. Departure times are stated and need to be adhered to.
9. Tranzit cannot be held responsible for the theft of 'Passengers' personal property or personal property left behind on the vehicle.
10. The ‘Passenger’ will be responsible for meeting any costs of repairing damage to the vehicle or cleaning the vehicle as a result of the conduct and actions of the ‘Passenger’.
11. If travelling with friends, please note that you may not be on board the same bus. We will have multiple buses travelling to the festival with multiple pickups. We suggest arriving together at your pickup location in plenty of time to board the same bus.
12. Covid 19: Tranzit follows the advice of the Ministry of Health and NZTA. We follow the guidelines for public transport operators. Face coverings are currently required on public transport.
13. Terms apply to fare paying passengers only. Separate terms apply for charter customers/passengers.
14. For any urgent transport enquiries on the day please call 0800 471 227.
15. And finally, you agree to have an awesome day at the festival from beginning to end travelling with Tranzit.