Harvest Festival 2021
13th March 2021
The Wairarapa Wines Harvest Festival is held at the beautiful, sheltered riverside setting locally known as ‘The Cliffs' on the banks of the Ruamahunga River at the end of Dakins Road in rural Wairarapa.
If you were lucky enough to get a ticket for the Wairarapa Harvest Festival on 13 March, you are nearly sorted.
Book your bus transport with us and we will get you there safely and on time - and home again!
And, if you are planning to come to Harvest on the train from Wellington, we have a transfer service from the Carterton train station to Harvest which will make sure you meet the train on time on your way home.
The cost of the tour includes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Reservations are essential - Bookings close 5pm Thursday 11th March 2021 or when fully sold.
- These are pre-book and pre-pay services only.
- $5 cancellation fee applies to Shuttle 1 and 2, $2 cancellation fee applies for Shuttle 3 public train transfers
- Other pickup points for groups can be arranged by contacting Tranzit direct.
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted on the bus.
- Toilets are not available on the bus, please make use of the facilities before boarding the bus as out of respect for the other passengers there are no toilet stops.
- Consumption of hot food will not be permitted on board
- Tranzit cannot be held responsible for any ‘Passengers’ left behind at the end of the festival; this responsibility falls on the individual. Departure times are stated and need to be adhered too.
- Tranzit cannot be held responsible for the theft of 'Passengers' personal property or personal property left behind on the vehicle.
- The ‘Passenger’ will be responsible for meeting any costs of repairing damage to the vehicle or cleaning the vehicle as a result of the conduct and actions of the ‘Passenger’.
- If travelling with friends, please note that you may not be on board the same bus. We will have multiple buses travelling to the festival with multiple pick ups. We suggest arriving together at your pickup location in plenty of time to board the same bus.
- Terms apply to fare paying passengers only. Separate terms apply for charter customers/passengers.
- For any urgent transport enquiries on the day please call 0800 471 227
- And finally, you agree to have an awesome day at the festival - from beginning to end - travelling with Tranzit.