Saturday 9 March 2019
Get your transport to the Wairarapa Harvest Festival here!
The Wairarapa Wines Harvest Festival is held at the beautiful, sheltered riverside setting locally known as ‘The Cliffs' on the banks of the Ruamahunga River at the end of Dakins Road in rural Wairarapa.
Once again there will be an emphasis on entertainment throughout the day featuring a variety of live music, art exhibitions and static displays ensuring that all tastes are catered for. While of obvious interest to food and wine ‘buffs' it will also appeal to those from outside the area to use it as an excuse to have a day out in the Wairarapa.
Shuttle 1, South Wairarapa - $20 per person return
- 10:00 AM - Featherston Kia Ora Dairy
- 10:15 AM - Martinborough Bus Stop - Kitchener Street
- 10:30 AM - Greytown Cnr West & Hastwell Streets
Shuttle 2, North Wairarapa - $15 per person return
- 10:30 AM - Masterton Tranzit Depot
- 10:45 AM - Carterton, New World
*The North and South Wairarapa shuttles depart the festival at 5pm*
Shuttle 3, Meeting the 9.55am Wellington public train - $10 per person return
- 11:20 am from Carterton Railway Station
A return shuttle will depart the festival site at 4.35pm to meet the train back to Wellington at 5.03pm from Carterton Rail Station
- Cancellations required before 5.00 pm Thursday 7
- Pickup’s can be arranged for groups from specific accommodation venues on confirmation of booking
- For full terms and conditions please visit tranzittours.co.nz/terms